The Agora House for Men is an affordable residential treatment program combating the effects of alcoholism and addiction with focus on substance abuse relapse prevention. We are distanced from the pressures of a major city atmosphere, located in Gainesville, Ga. on Lake Lanier and close to the North Georgia Mountains.
Email , or call us today 770.535.9100 for a confidential interview.
- THOR approved by the Georgia Pardon and Parole board for mandated cases.
- Living quarters in a spacious home atmosphere, in comparison to Inpatient facilities or Hospitals.
- Affordable Residential Treatment ($780 entry fee which includes a nonrefundable $400 Admin Fee and the first two weeks of treatment costs)
- Structured, supervised living with group meetings seven days a week
- Progress reports for referring agencies
- Court mandates or justice system referrals treated if appropriate for this level of care
- Up to a two year stay
- One year after-care program available(post-completion)